follow?oh,my pleasure.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

heart word.kata hati.


sometimes there are something we can't say depan-depan.so,blog is my place for me to shout.scream.blow out what is inside me.even its just a simple word.wishing that people who related to me would understand how the thing is actually happen.so,hey you.i miss you.and yet,it is reallllyyy hard for me to tell and talk nice-nice to you.i'm sorry.need extra time perhaps.no sweet words,then how can i melt?i really need your sweeeet words.because everyday i become tougher.yeah.rase macam ahli gusti.

to my next you.i miss you damn much.sangat rindu zaman matrik.as if i can turn back to the past.omg.we are older now.and having own life.own opinion.own personality.no more hingus-hingus.*macamla selame ni ade hingus.HAHA.wishing our friendship will last forever.

to my next-next you.everyday i love you more lah.yeah,maybe because we always been together nowadays.ignored what others said.and remember not to skip prays babes.lets try to change for the better.(^,^)vv

to my next trio you,can't wait to be together again next sem!this sem is a bit awful.yeah,a bit.but not that bad.we can learn how to berdikari without the power of 5.haha


i love you all babes.



no family in this entry does't mean i didn't LOVE my family na!




No comments: